Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Veggie Pizza

I think this was a pampered chef recipe, but I got it from my friend, Sara Viramontes, who got it from her mom.

2 pkg. crescent rolls-roll out flat on a large cookie sheet or baking stone and bake until golden brown for crust, about 10-12 minutes

Blend the following and then spread onto cooled crust
1 envelope ranch dressing mix
2-8 oz. cream cheese-I use neufchatel
1 C mayo

Top with your favorite chopped veggies, chopped very small with your chopper if you have one.
I use:
bell pepper-any color
brocolli
cauliflower
black olives
tomato
mushrooms

then top with 1/2 cup shredded carrot
and 3/4 cup fine shredded cheese

Refrigerate and then cut into small pieces. Enjoy! It is sooooo good. I look forward to Sara's parties because she always serves this!

No comments: